Sunday, 8 January 2012

Vintage Signage.

My sister has recently been spending a lot of time making her room look pretty and I have been helping when I can. So, I decided to get her name cut out of wood and painted her favourite colour as a Christmas present. After some help finding someone in the UK (via the British Sellers on Etsy forum), Vintage Signage which is run by Fraser, was ready for the job!
Fraser was so helpful and enjoyable to work with and the price I paid was very competitive! I even decided to get 'nuvonova' cut out into huge individual letters (they're about 5" high each) and painted my favourite shade of blue. I'm not sure what I'm going to use them for, but I always wanted huge wooden letters!...maybe placed in the background of some of my photos for my Etsy shop?
I've got another commission lined up for Fraser so check back in a couple of weeks to see what it is!...and if you need anything cut out of wood, I would absolutely recommend him!!
Post a Comment